Conditions of Access
It is a term and condition of access to the eviQ website that you read, agree
and comply with the Copyright & Disclaimer and Privacy notices on this website,
Further, by completing and submitting a Registration Form, you agree that the
Institute NSW, a corporation established by the Cancer Institute NSW Act 2003.
of Use on eviQEd and other Cancer Institute NSW websites.
Is information collected about your website visit?
When you look at pages on this website, our computers automatically record
information that identifies, for each page accessed:
- the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it,
- your top-level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc), the address of your server,
- the date and time of your visit to the site,
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded,
- the name of the file or the words you searched, and
- your name and other registration details (if applicable),
- the previous site visited, and
- the type of browser and operating system you used to access our site.
How do we use the information collected?
The information collected during each visit is aggregated with similar logged
information and published in reports in order for the Cancer Institute NSW to
identify patterns of usage of the site. This will assist us to improve this
website and the eviQ program and is also used for the purposes of the Cancer
Institute's functions under the Cancer Institute NSW Act 2003.
The Cancer Institute NSW also creates a de-identified version of this information,
with your access to this website identified by the State or region listed in your
registration details (and not by your or your hospital's registration details
or other personal information).
The Cancer Institute NSW may use this de-identified information for research purposes,
and may disclose this de-identified information to third parties, including publication
of de-identified information in peer reviewed journals and other publications.
Personal information or information that identifies individual hospitals, machines,
or groupings of addresses will not be published or disclosed without your consent,
unless such disclosure is required by law.