Immediate (onset hours to days)
- Allergic reactions are uncommon but can be life threatening.
- If you feel unwell during the infusion or shortly after it, or:
- get a fever, shivers or shakes
- feel dizzy, faint, confused or anxious
- start wheezing or have difficulty breathing
- have a rash, itch or redness of the face
While you are in hospital: Tell your doctor or nurse immediately.
After you leave: Contact your doctor or nurse immediately, or go to the nearest hospital Emergency Department.
- You can take paracetamol if you have a headache.
- Tell your doctor or nurse immediately, or go to the nearest hospital Emergency Department if you get a very bad headache that is not helped by pain medication.