To improve cancer outcomes by supporting clinicians to deliver evidence-based cancer treatment and care at the right time and place as part of a rapidly learning quality cancer system.
- To become an integrated part of reducing the postcode lottery and reducing unwarranted clinical variation.
- To provide access to the right information to the right people at the right time and place to support patient care and decision making.
- To become a learning system that uses available evidence.
- To provide leadership in the right choice of treatment for the right patients.
- To maintain the core principles of eviQ and guide its expansion to support cancer.
- To generate new evidence to improve patient outcomes.