eviQ provides access to an XML format for the majority of its drug treatment protocols to facilitate upload into Oncology Management Information Systems (OMIS).
Instructions to access the eviQ protocol XML export function:
- Access to download XML files is set up manually for each user upon request.
- You will need to request access to the eviQ protocol XML export function by emailing feedback@eviQ.org.au
- Those requesting access must also register on the eviQ website as it is these login credentials that will be used to grant access to the eviQ protocol XML export function.
- eviQ protocol XML file export will then be available via the export icon </> at the top of each protocol.
- Each protocol XML file must be downloaded individually. Bulk export is not available.